• If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe.
• Barbie calls this a “full figure” and likes her weight at 110 lbs.
• At 5’9” tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
• Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled “How to Lose Weight” with directions inside stating simply “Don’t eat.”
The last one…wow!
as a man I am terrified
as a child i am terrified
as a woman I am terrified
as a human I’m terrified
As a lizard woman from the dawn of time, I am terrified.
As her wife, I am terrified
meeting celebrities is an interesting thing because some people spend their life savings to get one photo and hug with their idol while others find them in like the cereal aisle at the grocery store
I expect nothing less